Another Post

Third post, same as the first. Or, not the same. Who can tell with my posts? Hell, I don't even know what I'm writing about at this point. If it weren't for
the fact that I am bored, I probably would not be writing right now. And you know something? I'm really not bored. I am a weird dying bird of a breed that is no longer a breed of bird. Weed.

Today was a good day. I worked. I hung out with my beautiful fiancee. Got news that wasn't all bad from the podiatrist. Hung out with the kids, and future in laws (at least, I hope they will be some day). I got to see my youngest daughter. So yes. Today was a good day.

I'm in bed now. It's not the world's nicest bed, but I share it with the world's most amazing woman. I really would do anything for her. She makes me smile. She makes me feel like a new person. Our life may have its share of frustrations,  but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Okay all, that's it for today. I'm going to read the Stephen, and Owen King book ("Sleeping Beauties") for a bit, before getting some shut eye. See you all soon.

-Rob

Comments