I Write What I Write, and I Write It Right!


So, I have read some posts that it is best to pick just one topic to base your blog around, and stick with it. But that's just not me. I have many different hats when I write. I like to share my opinion on world topics, and politics. I like to review music, movies, television shows, even games. I enjoy sharing stories that I write, poems, and even lyrics.

I don't know what rules most blogs adhere to, but on mine, I just write what I feel like at the time. I'm never going to make any money doing this, but I do help stave of complete insanity by writing here. And maybe I'm not the smartest tree in the bulb store, but that doesn't matter to me. What matters to me writing content that I feel like writing.

So, for now, this blog space will be whatever inane rambling I feel like writing about at that particular moment in time. It may not be something that anyone wants to read, but it will be something that I feel like writing.

Good day, sir!

Comments